Best spot in the house
This is Cali's favorite place to play. She'll open up the closet, stick her feet in the bottom shelf like so, and then start stacking all the princess cards. I just love the headband, don't you?
With all this rain, I'm running out of ideas for things to do. So we do a lot of jumping. And I mean a lot!
Don't let this picture fool ya, for being such sweet loving girls they sure do fight a lot. Cali's 2nd favorite game (beside the one above) is to steal whatever Laney is playing with and run like crazy. Drives Laney nuts. She gets back at her though. While Cali is playing Laney will stand as close as possible to Cali and pretend that she's going to touch something. I tell her, please don't touch Cali's toys. And she puts her hand as close as possible without actually touching it. Oh dear.
1 comments:
Hey Tessie!
First, I love all your blog updates. YOu have gorgeous girls and it looks like you're having tons of fun over there. Anyway, I wanted to comment with an idea for cooped up kids in small spaces (we'll be stuck here with a newborn for a little while still.) You send them on a "race" to find/touch different objects. ie: "Brooklyn, run and touch the kitchen table, then the oven door, then run around the kitchen three times. I'll count and see how fast you can do it." She loves to do it and Emma follows her around happily. Sometimes we get to reverse roles and she'll send me on a "race". Hopefully that helps a little!
Enjoy your last little bit in Italy!
Post a Comment