Friday, November 12, 2010

Random

An Italian Joker or Anti-Theft Device?

Graffiti is everywhere.  I guess their method of dealing with it is to just ignore it.  They'll run out of space to mark eventually right?  Luckily they leave old stuff alone.


 Every Apartment Complex has it's own courtyard.  Some have more character than others.

 In California this would probably be a rare historical landmark.  Here it's just another random church that has withstood the test of time...and bombings.  

Like I said in my previous post, The girls are having a little hard time adjusting to the new time zone.  And I thought Daylight savings was rough.  Laney was so tired she fell asleep like this while holding her cookie, so tired so didn't even EAT her cookie (gasp!).  And you can see Cali is trying to copy her big sister, as always. But yes, that frown means she is as tired as Laney, but much more grumpier.  I probably am too.

0 comments: