Sunday, April 11, 2010

Star Party!!!

This is the look of someone who just had the best day of her life.


When I asked Laney what kind of party she wanted, she replied "A Star Party!"  I have no idea where she got that from, but she continued to insist that this is what she wanted.  The first time we visited this park, I could easily imagine having our party here.  Hot dogs, cupcakes, blankets, chairs, kids, bubbles, and stars everywhere!  Unfortunately, my vision didn't include cloud, wind, and a light rain.  Thanks to some big trees and friends who don't mind roughing it, we had a great time!

Especially this little girl




Aren't these kids just the cutest!




What would a star party be without Star Cupcakes!!  (Thanks again to Beth for her wonderful creativity!)







I can't believe my little girl is 3!!!  I know 3 should seem like a long time at this point, but it really seems like she's been apart of our family for a lot longer than that.  Happy Birthday Laney Bug!!!

0 comments: