Friday, May 14, 2010

Yes, we're still here


They have a love hate relationship.....




You know, if it weren't for the fact that we get asked everyday when we're leaving for Spain, I'd completely forget that we were going.  Yes, we still plan on going, no we haven't heard a thing.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for July....but we'll see.  In the mean time, we've been keeping plenty busy.

Those of you who remember the grusome picture of Brad's foot from the last post.....turns out it was broken.  Poor guy, for someone who lives for athletics and exercise, he hasn't been able to do anything but crunches and push-up's for 6 weeks.  He was able to escape the cast, but has been stuck in a boot.  He gets it off next week!! (hopefully), then he can start riding a bike for a month or so before he can run again.  It's been really weird, I picked up running so Brad and I would have something to do together, and now I've been having to do it by myself.  Haha, maybe now I can keep up with Brad during his warm up....

Me with our normal 2 weeks worth of groceries.  This doesn't include our trips to the farmers market....

0 comments: