Thursday, December 11, 2008

On my own again

This post is just me being all thoughtful again. Brad took off to Utah for a few days for his sister Christie's wedding (congrats by the way!). I was really hesitant for him to go so far along in my pregnancy, but he bribed me by offering to take the Laney bug with him. For weeks I've been looking forward to this time to myself to rest, relax, and get stuff ready for the baby. I just dropped them off at the airport and I have no idea how to describe how I feel. I'm so grateful for the chance to just sit here and not have to worry about getting up again. At the same time I feel completely empty. When Brad leaves I feel like half of me is missing. But with Brad and Laney gone there's nothing left of me. Thankfully I have squirmy little baby bug to keep me company, a super long list of things to do to keep me busy, and some good chick flicks to keep me entertained. This should be a very interesting weekend.

1 comments:

SummerV said...

Please send us your address so we can send you a christmas card. Send to summerloosli@yahoo.com