So I'm now 37 weeks, which I believe makes me officially "full term". Woo hoo!! As of my last appointment last monday, nothing was really happening, so I don't expect her any day now, but I can hope now right? We did have an ultrasound last week and got a little glimpse of her. She has chubby cheeks, full lips, Brad's head, and get this.....HAIR!!!! You could actually see it on the ultrasound. It's probably still not enough to be considered "a full head of hair", but any will be exciting. The biggest surprise of all, they guesstimated her weight to be 8 lbs 2 ounces. And that was just shy of being 37 weeks. So if I go by the calculation that she's gaining an ounce a day at this point, that would make her about 9.5 to 10 lbs by the due date. Yikes!!!! I'm hoping they're wrong and that she comes much earlier than her due date (Jan 15th)
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment