Saturday, December 06, 2008

8 Months!!!

Where's the Baby?
There she is!!

I am now officially 8 months pregnant, and totally ready to be done with it!! It's not so much the bad back, the waddle, or the skin that feels like it's going to burst open at any second that bothers me. It's the comments. Everyday I get asked if I'm having twins. I swear that has to be the rudest thing in the world to ask someone who's really only having one baby. It's like saying, hey, you're bigger than you're supposed to be. It's like telling someone they're fat or something. Whenever people ask me if it's "any day now", Brad thinks I should just go ahead and tell them yes, any day now!! I just can't bring myself to do it, it feels so much like lying. I'm only 34 weeks, so another 3 weeks before I can officially be "full term".
Here's me at 5 months.

3 comments:

Mindy R said...

You're lucky you don't get wider. I'm still working that off after 5 months. I love seeing what's going on with your cute family. Good luck in the next few weeks.
Mindy

Shannon said...

I am so excited for you guy! Guess what! We might have kids at the same time! McCarrey and I just got chosen by a birthmom and if all goes as planned we will be adopting a little girl the first week in February!

Kim Whitefield said...

What a difference 3 months make! I'm sorry, Tess, it can't get much bigger. You actually look adorable. Hey, you can play the pregnant Mary in the nativity story in your ward or something. You'd just have to wait a month to play the "after" Mary. ;)