Monday, September 08, 2008

Yay!!!!!!!!!!


Yay!!! Laney is going to have a little sister!!! Brad and I are estatic for our new little sweetheart to join the family. My best friend has been and always will be my baby sister, who is 2.5 years younger than me. I'm so excited for these two precious girls to have that same opportunity. The baby looks fine and healthy, although she squirmed so much the ultrasound technician couldn't get a good picture of her......a premonition of things to come? Brad may have passed down his hyperactiveness to his baby girl, only time will tell!!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Girls are the best! I am so happy for you guys- and so excited that Laney will get to have a little sister! We are turning our paperwork in again to try and adopt another one...who knows- maybe both of our kids ages will be clsoe together. Your parents said that they would try and call when you guys head to Park city so that we could come up and meet you for dinner- I can't wait to see Kenna and Laney playing together. :)

Chelseys Blog said...

Congrats! That will be so fun for Laney to have a sis. I hope they are best friends. Hope the pregnacy is going well and you and your family are well and happy. Maybe sometime when you come up next we will have time for our girls to play together.