I started this blog a long time ago, but I haven't written in it since its early days, when Tessie took it over. She's done an excellent job, but I have decided to put together a post of my own. For this special occasion, I am going to flip the script and do something completely out of the ordinary--put up some pictures of Laney.
For those of you who've never been a parent, it's probably hard to understand how looking at a million pictures of the same kid can actually be entertaining. You'll just have to take my word for it, it is. Also, you're welcome, for not posting all of pictures we've taken of her during the last 17 months. We have a more than 10 GB of pics for 2007 alone, most of which are of her. After a little quick math and some estimating (what we economists do best) I'd say we have nearly 3,000 pictures of her. I hope you'll enjoy seeing these select few.


0 comments:
Post a Comment