Friday, September 05, 2008

Upcoming Baby News

Yay, so we are finally going in for our Ultra Sound on monday, so stay tuned for the big announcement. From the survey, it seems that everyone (at least 7 out of 8) thinks we're having a boy, so we'll see if they're correct.

I've been trying to tell Laney that there is a Baby inside mommy's tummy. Those are 4 words she understands, so I hope it's clicking for her, I think it might be starting to. She's started lifting my shirt, pointing to my belly and saying "baby" then pokes at it, and the baby pokes right back (unfortunately she hasn't felt it yet). She's going to be such a good big sister I can hardly wait.

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Tess- it's Shannon (Terry) I was at your mom's house today and I got your blog address from her. Laney is getting SO big- and Congrats on your new little one! I am excited to be able to keep better tabs on you thru your blog! We are at www.lifeisbluddyawesome.blogspot.com