Sunday, June 15, 2008

Feeling Much Better

So for those of you wondering how Laney has been doing since her run in with dehydration....she's doing much better. It's amazing, as soon as Brad gave her a blessing she started keeping her fluids down. It took her a while to recover completely, but we didn't have to take her in to get an IV, a huge relief. She's back to her steady diet of cheese and crackers. It's so cute, she's working on her "sh" and "ch" sounds. She brings me a shoe and purses her lips and says Sh Sh Sh Sh, showing all her 8 front teeth, so stinkin cute!!


Cool Baby!!!!

Laney loves to look at her baby pictures and say "Baby" over and over again


So we started this baby sitting swapping with a couple in our ward so that we could get out on date nights. Is it just me, or does it seem like we're more chaperoning a date?


Here are a few pictures from our stop in Vegas on our way to Cedar City for my sisters wedding. I promise I'll post pictures of Laney in her fluffy pink flower girl dress as soon as I get my hands on some.

You can't see it, but Laney is signing fish here. I wonder if she's talking about the fish or the
mer-man?



For those of you who think it's cruel to use a harness on a baby, not so!!! She loves her doggie back pack. It's the first stuffed animal we've gotten Laney to get attached to. And after a few heart attacks from looking away for just a second to look down again and not be able to see your baby who has suddenly run 15 ft away, I think any parent will agree with me.


Here is Laney on her first Escalator, she loved it!! She's obsessed with climbing everything!!



0 comments: