Cali has all the sudden went from drawing just random people, to specific people and stories and stuff, it's been so fun to see what she comes up with!
Laney's rendition of swan lake
Cali's "Malificent"
Cali's "Aurora"
Laney's picture of our family. I love that she drew Eli in (or rather on) my arm.
Laney drew this roller coaster. Kinda funny considering she hates roller coaster.
Cali drew us going to the zoo
Cali "My Baby Sister on her birthday" Does she know something I don't?
Cali first drew this dress...which was great. But then she tried to add a person...
One of Cali's first people
Laney went through a phase this last spring and drew a ton of these, I have one by my computer, it makes me smile everytime.
We have a picasso in the family!
Laney can only pretend to like football for so long while Daddy watches, so she drew this. I think she is more interested in learning the rules than the actual playing of the game.
This is one of my fav's. This is a picture of rapunzel ( or two), and Laney made sure to build her tower on a rock (From the song wise man and foolish man)
The best artist in the family is of course me =)
Laney's "Eli"
Laney's "Ballerina"
0 comments:
Post a Comment