Eli is 2 Months now (in May). At his 2 month check up he was 24 inches tall (90%), and 9 lbs 14 ounces (10%). Considering he was 8 lbs 14 oz when he was born, I was a little worried. Not too worried though. Cali did this same thing. She didn't weight enough and when I started supplementing she caught up. So I've been supplementing Eli with about 4-6 ounces of formula a day and he has definitely filled out. What a little cutie. He sleeps in his bed at night just fine, waking up to eat twice, but then going right back to sleep now. During the day is a different story. He will only sleep in the swing wrapped up in his swaddle blanket. He even struggles sleeping in our arms. And he HATES the carseat, awake or when he's trying to sleep. Hopefully that changes soon. Thankfully during his wake times he's getting super smiley, it makes all those stares as I'm pushing a screaming baby through the grocery store make it all worth while!
He's discovered his hands, and he loves to chew on them!
What a Budda smile!
As he fills out he will look a little less like Brad, that's what happened to Cali. But the resemblance is still remarkable!
Laney
It suddenly struck me how grown up Laney is getting. I noticed how mature our conversations are getting, and she's starting to thin out a little bit.
She got a big kick wearing my shower cap in the bath one day.
I swear she love Eli more and more every day. She just loves to help take care of him and gets a big self-confidence boost when she knows she can help him be happy.
Cali Cali Cali
Words cannot describe this little girl. I have to admit, that sometimes I forget that she's 3. She so often looks and acts like she's at least 4, sometimes 5. So when she gets upset like a 3 year old, I get a little frustrated sometimes, until I remember just how little she REALLY is.
Here she is showing off her princess dressings from a princess party.
Little monkey who used to be in Cali's tummy (under her shirt), has now popped out and Cali is a great little mommy.
I never know when the girls will take a nap. But I always have them lay down for a "rest". Sometimes 1 or both will get or or fall asleep. Sometimes, Laney will fall asleep, and Cali will get up. When this happens, I will have her sit on the couch with me and watch "house hunters"..and this is what usually happens.
Such a sweetie, i'm glad she's not sooo grown up that she has completely given up nap time.
May has been such an incredibly busy month, that we didn't have a single weekend to hang out with just us. It's been soo much fun having so many visitors (as you'll see in the next few posts), before we knew it summer was here and we are so ready for it!
Don't worry, we still find time for some silly moments
The girls folded and put away every since article of clothing that you see here! I was totally impressed. Since I only so laundry once every 2 weeks....you can imagine the mountain it creates and I can definitely use all the help I can get! Thankfully they are eager to volunteer at this stage!
0 comments:
Post a Comment