Thursday, June 07, 2012

Eli's Baby Blessing

Eli's Baby Blessing

Eli was blessed when he was 10 weeks old on May 6th, 2012.  The family crowd gets smaller and smaller with each baby that we bless out here in California, but we are so thankful for all of those who made the long journey to be here with us as we celebrate such a special moment in little Eli's life.  I kept teasing Brad that there was no going back on the name we picked now!!  




Cali thought it was super fun to be matchies with Grandma Parker


and who doesn't love silly Grandpa Parker!








Do they look alike?  I think Matt looks just like Brad, only with dark hair.  



Of course we have to find some fun stuff to do with our family while they're here!
We had a picnic at the park, flew a kite, and rode the miniature train at Oak Meadow Park.





Then some headed to the city, who can resist pier 39 and ice cream and Ghiradelli square?






Of course I tried to make sure everyone was well fed so that they would want to come back!




0 comments: