Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Halloween Pictures

Here are a few pictures from Laney's preschool Halloween Dress-up Day.  I knew Rapunzel was going to be a favorite.  I like that Laney got to use her real hair =)


Laney loves being the special helper for the day!

Everyone got a turn standing on the platform and telling everyone about their costume.  Those who know Laney won't be surprised that she REFUSED to get up there.  In fact she burst into tears just at the thought.  We compromised at standing next to the platform if I promised to smile really really big at her.   

All set to go Trick-or-Treating!

Isn't Laney's...I mean Rapunzel's... hair gorgeous?   Brad did the braid!  Is it sad that he is better at it than me?  He does have more sisters than me....

The girls scary faces

Practicing their scared faces

Cali - "It's my pumpkin!)




The girls were really scared to go trick-or-treating. Until our neighbor Sidney and fellow Cinderella friend took Cali by the hand and helped her through it.  So cute!  

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Love your costume Tess!!