Disneyland!!!!
Do we need any more intro than that? I'm sorry I'm one of those mom's who posts a kazillion pictures of her kids.....I just love every one of them and it takes way too long to agonize over which ones make the cut or not. Trust me, there are a lot more that you're not seeing.For some reason Laney never wants to smile for pictures anymore. She just wants to do a silly face and make people laugh.
I cannot descibe the joy on Cali's face when she saw Minnie mouse for the first time. This little girl LOVES this large mouse with a red bow. She just had to give her a real life size hug, much better than playing with her miniature ones at home.
We forked over the dough to do Minnie Mouse's breakfast. We didn't get to see Minnie Mouse last year and we wanted to make extra sure that we got to see her this time.
The breakfast was excellent, and included some extra fun visitors.
Watching the Holiday parade
Scary faces left over from Halloween
Just how many dad's do you see taking their little girls to princess story time?
We went with most of Brad's family (you were greatly missed Young's and Moriarty's!). It's fun by yourself, but extra fun when you go with such fun family....especially when you have 4 room's all next to each other at the hotel.
Poor Cali fell asleep on the way to our girlie princess lunch....I felt so bad. She was the most excited the see them....
Luckily they were doing another round of princess's when she woke up, so we snuck into the next time slot off to the side to get some pictures. Look at that face!! (I promise, Laney really is excited)
Laney flat our refused to take a picture with her favorite princess...then she burst out in tears after she missed her chance. Poor girl just gets so worked up and nervous!
It takes a while to get Cali to warm up, but Brendan is always the most persistent, so by the end of every trip with the family he's always her favorite buddy.
I thought it was a good idea to take the girls inside haunted mansion....haha. I convinced Laney that the skeletons and ghosts were "silly skeletons and ghosts". She I somehow got her to laugh at most of it, though she did look unsure about a lot of the things.


0 comments:
Post a Comment