It's spring time!!! That means it's time to start heading to the beach!! I just had to include the top picture to show the most awesome parking spot we got....any closer and our car would have gone swimming! It was so warm I actually got in and caught some waves on the good ol' boogie board. The girls like riding around on it while I skim the board on the sand.
Another sign of spring for us, we break out the art easel's! The girls had great fun slathering paint all over paper...and themselves.
We finally got a piano!!! Okay...another one. We sold our old piano a year and a half ago thinking we'd be moving to Italy...so the very first thing I did when we decided that wasn't going to happen was buy a new one (or rather slightly used off craigslist).
It has been such a joy to have our home filled with music again. I find it such a release to sit down and play, and find so much joy watching the girls dance around to the music or sit down and try to play themselves. I've even starting teaching Laney a bit.
0 comments:
Post a Comment