Sunday, March 20, 2011

Laney Big Bug


 Laney has a silly side, as those who know her well already know.  She loves to make silly faces, laugh, and make others laugh. One of Laney's absolute favorite things to do these days?  Sing, Dance, and Perform.  I'm sure this is common at this age, but I can't help but fall in love with her own version of "A whole new world"  (we recently FINALLY got a piano again, and this was the only princess song I had in my collection, so of course it's the new favorite)


Laney's big girl bed....what to do with all this new space!  We finally got Laney a big girl bed.  I went to peek in on her to see if she was sleeping, and was surprised to find her asleep like this...

Of course I had to pull the pillow off and admire her adorable sleeping face

Laney's attempt at a grumpy face.

Surprise face

And of course because Cali is Laney's shadow, she generally tries to copy everything Laney does.  So here's her version of surprise face

0 comments: