Since Laney's middle name is Capri, we just had to go visit it!! Made famous as the vacation hideaway of Roman emperors Augustus and Tiberius, it's mostly a tourist trap these days, but the view from the top was GORGEOUS!
Looking out from Sorrento
We had to take 4 modes of transportation to get to the top. A boat to get to the island. This funicular to get to the actual town of Capri. A bus to get to AnaCapri. Then a chairlift to get to Monte Solaro for spectacular views. The girls of course loved them all. (Except I stayed with Cali down at the bottom of the chairlift, I knew she wouldn't stay still for that ride. I can just imagine her saying "I want to get down!" while we're in the middle of the air)
Laney loved the chairlift ride, and even better special time with Daddy!
Capri is not quite as gorgeous as this little girl!
A villa built in the late 1800's was decorated with cool ancient roman artifact's, a cute garden, and the best view ever!
0 comments:
Post a Comment