I must admit, I've missed Cedar City. This may sound cliche, but life is just so much slower and simpler. I miss that. I especially miss SUU. I'm not saying I'd rather be a college student than a mom to two of the cutest girls around. But I miss school. I loved learning and going to classes. I loved the atmosphere where teachers are friends and there is no pressure to be anything but what you want to be. I miss working in the lab and learning about this wonderful world that God has created for us. Everything just works together so perfectly and beautifully.
At first, Cali didn't know what to think about Cedar City. As her name implies, she's a Cali girl and wasn't a huge fan of all this tall grass that kept tickling her knees. I don't think she's ever been "off-roading" into the wild. It's always been sidewalks, trails, and manicured lawns for her. Compared to San Jose, Cedar City is untamed wilderness.
Laney couldn't be happier in this slower paced community.
Wading in a creek
and enjoying doing nothing
Cali felt a little more at home in the park, but couldn't be convinced to get in the water.
0 comments:
Post a Comment