Saturday, June 19, 2010

Monterey Aquarium

I never thought I'd say this.....but the Monterey Aquarium is BETTER than the Seattle aquarium.  And I have to admit, I think I enjoyed it just as much if not more than the girls.  Did I ever mention that my childhood dream was to become a marine biologist? 


No, this picture isn't blurry, that pack of sardines just moves really really fast!
 

The look of pure joy (and a little bit of sugar mixed in)
 

Hi fishes!
 

Whoa horsie!!
 

Cali just had to put on the whale fins, they just happened to match her eyes!!
 

 "Really, you're going to make me wear this thing?"

Nothing like a picnic at the Beach!!!
 

A special shout out to Laney's BFF Beth and Patrick who helped make this weekend such a fun and enjoyable one!!
 


1 comments:

Kim Whitefield said...

That "look of pure joy" is my favorite. Maybe she'll be the marine biologist.