Sunday, July 11, 2010

San Franskisco

We had some special visitor's a couple of weeks ago, so we all took a trip to San Franskisco.  Yes, I spelled franskisco wrong, it's how Laney pronounced it and for some reason it stuck.  First we hit Pier 39 on Fisherman's wharf.  Laney felt like a kid in a candy store.  Oh wait, she WAS a kid in a candy store!!


Cali was ecstatic to be riding a panda bear on the carousel. 
 

Laney was perfectly content to sit in her princess carriage
 

Our special visitor's was my Mom, her fiance Rick, and his son Chris.  I think Laney has a little crush on her new Uncle. 
 


 

Next we checked out the Palace of Fine Arts.  We had never been and I couldn't believe we had missed this!!  We couldn't go in since it was under construction for new landscaping, but I can't wait until it's finished. 
 



0 comments: