Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Memorial Day Part 2

San Fransisco Zoo

I've always wanted to check out this zoo, so we thought we'd stop by on the way home from Oakland via the Bay bridge.  FYI- San Fransisco is waaaaaaay better than Oakland.  I have yet to find an area of Oakland that doesn't scare me.  (other than the temple of course)

Trying to get Laney to smile for the picture


 

Cali LOVES Lions.  So imagine her sheer delight when she actually got to sit on one.  The first minute she looked just shocked and amazed that such a thing could happen.  Then the smile's started flashing. 
 

 

 

Here's me saying "Cali, look at the monkey", notice Cali looks at Brad when she hears the word "monkey".  Haha. (No, I'm not saying Brad looks like a monkey, she's just used to us doing the monkey sign and sounds as a distraction)
 

Cali and the baby Penguin checkin each other out.
 

Me - "Cali, do you see the Leopard?"   Cali - "roarrrrr"
 
 
 

Put me in the Zoo!
 

"Those birds are PINK!!"
 

 

1 comments:

Kim Whitefield said...

I love that first picture of Laney being tickled, so sweet. Tell Laney if she eats her shrimp, she'll turn pink, too!