We ate dinner at the famous Cliffhouse, okay, so maybe it was mostly famous during the black and white days of movies, but it was still really cool. Afterwords, since we had some time to kill decided to hit the beach. We haven't been since the fall, so the girls were extremely excited. It was drizzling a little bit, foggy, and cold, but with all the running around you hardly noticed!!
This is Laney saying "I got wet" after a wave overtook her
This is the only shot we could get of Cali, she just ran, and ran, and ran......
and ran, and ran, and ran.....
I have never seen this smile on Laney before, it really surprised me to how much older she is looking and acting these days.
We have never been able to get Laney into the ocean. I thought we'd have a hard time keeping Cali out of the water, yet it was Laney who we couldn't get to come out of the water. I've always had this habit of getting my pants soaked whenever we hit the beach, no matter how cold it is or how high I roll up my pants. I seem to have passed this tradition on.
0 comments:
Post a Comment