Sunday, February 07, 2010

Real Quick

I was shocked to see that it's been a month since I last posted pictures, they grow up so fast in just 30 days!! So this is a real quick update before we head to our Superbowl party!

Cali is so amazing, just the adventurous child I was hoping for. I was attempting to take her birthday pictures myself, and unfortunately this was the best shot we could get. All she wanted to do was walk off and play. When I say unfortunately it's because she has such an amazing smile that we just couldn't get on film this session. Oh well. She's really starting to pick up the signing. She's simply amazed that she can communicate with us, and loves the attention she gets when she busts out the "hot" or "baby" sign. (ridiculously cute!)


Laney wasn't too happy to not be the main subject of the pictures. Brad caught this one. I was simply amazed at how old she looks!! Her hair is starting to form ringlets in the back. We've started potty training, with mixed results. She is in love with Amelia bedelia books and can often be found cuddling on the couch reading aloud to herself.



Cali LOVES the bike!


Definately our little princess! I can't wait to introduce her to the princesses at Disneyland in a couple months!


Saying Hi to the garbage truck.


Let's get this party started!



Our princess Jr.



Hugs Hugs!



Our ride. Finally, I think we've found the perfect double stroller for Europe. This buggy board (buggy is the England's word for stroller) is really common in Europe, as double wide strollers are too big to fit on the sidewalks. Laney calls it her Skateboard.


And that's our life in a nutshell the past two weeks. We did celebrate my b-day, which Brad surprised me with fun decorations. Brad's been working like crazy, which is funny because technically he's not even supposed to be there right now. I've discovered listening to books on CD in the car as my only way to catch up on reading, and working on scrapbooks (didn't I swear those off last year?).

0 comments: