Well, amazingly enough we've finally received our reassignment. We'll be headed out to Madrid, Spain sometime in May (we're keeping our fingers crossed that there are no more delays).
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brad-Tess-Laney-Cali-Eli
Well, amazingly enough we've finally received our reassignment. We'll be headed out to Madrid, Spain sometime in May (we're keeping our fingers crossed that there are no more delays).
Posted by Brad's TLC on Saturday, January 30, 2010
3 comments:
That's so exciting! I love Spain; it's one of my favorite places! I'm a little biased because that's where I went on my mission. There are so many things to see and do. I'll have to send you an email with a few things. You'll absolutely love the temple there, too! Hopefully, the residency goes smoothly!
What?! That's crazy!
Good luck!
I'm so sorry to hear about the Italy denial. Bunch of snobs, if you ask me. Madrid sounds just as exotic, and you can learn more Spanish while Tabby is your tour guide. ;)
Post a Comment