Instead of agonizing over which pictures to put up and in what order, I'm just gonna throw these up!! They speak for themselves on what we've been up to, and I've got more precious memories to capture!
My favorite quote from Laney "Daddy's hair so so pretty!!"
Cali's latest, she's finally eating finger foods and saying da da (and it's always when she sees Daddy, coincidence?)
Hiking up to Castle rock.

She's heavier than she looks!!

Looks like someone else loves the swing!!

I love sleeping baby pictures!!

Laney helping brad BBQ
Laney taking a break from helping to tease her poor sister who was stuck inside!

A rare morning where I got the motivation to get up and get out early!

The Girls all set to go!!!

Cali loves to climb up and get into things she shouldn't!!!

This is Laney dressed up in her princess
attire, with Laney's bear in her "baby carrier"

Why Hello there Cali!!

Has anyone seen Laney?

There she is!!

I can't get enough of how cute Laney looks with piggy tails

And apparently neither can Laney

1 comments:
I love these pictures! cali is soooo happy! I bet she's been an easy baby for you!
Post a Comment