During Cali's afternoon nap I try to find things for Laney and I to do together. Here are some of my more creative moments.
I can't believe she held still for me to do this, but she was so into it and so proud of her nails. She had to try out a few signs to see how it looked with her painted nails. She kept signing "Fun", we'll see if she lets me do it again....


Lately Laney loves to look into the pots and mixer bowl to see what I'm cooking. Sometimes I'll give her a bowl with oatmeal and raisens in it to stir and help out with dinner. So this particular afternoon I thought she'd enjoy making something she could actually eat, chocolate pudding!! Big surprise, it was a big hit. What girl DOESN'T like chocolate?
1 comments:
cute! I love having girl time with Isabelle where we paint her toes. she loves it!
Post a Comment