Pure Bliss. That's how I would describe my life right now.
Laney really enjoys playing with Cali, and Cali LOVES her big sis. We've kind of learned to accept that Laney is going to be an early riser. 5:30 is pretty tough. I was so thankful that Cali slept until 7. Now all the sudden when she hears that Laney is up, she must get up. It's pretty early for her, so she gets tired pretty fast, but gets SOOOO excited to see Laney in the mornings.

Cali is so much fun to be around, such a happy girl.

Almost there!!!! She wants to crawl sooooo bad. She can get to where she wants to go really well with scooching backwards and spinning on her tummy, but she's determined to get the whole forward motion thing down.
Laney is, well, as Laney would put it......"Laney silly goose"
Laney's first real drawing. I asked her what it was and she said "I drew da spider"
Introducing.....the Lion. If you read our post from a few weeks ago you know that Laney has been talking about "Lion scared you". I could not for the life of me find any lion in her room. Today as Cali was playing with this it "roared" and Laney pointed to it and said "Lion!, GRRRRR". This is the very first thing that Laney was scared of, it GRRR's and rowls when you push down on the head. So today Daddy's banished the Lion from her room, and it's now hiding on top of the entertainment center, probably never to be seen until we move.

Baby-sitting night. It's a handful, but occasionally we get quiet moments like this.

Laney's first real drawing. I asked her what it was and she said "I drew da spider"
Introducing.....the Lion. If you read our post from a few weeks ago you know that Laney has been talking about "Lion scared you". I could not for the life of me find any lion in her room. Today as Cali was playing with this it "roared" and Laney pointed to it and said "Lion!, GRRRRR". This is the very first thing that Laney was scared of, it GRRR's and rowls when you push down on the head. So today Daddy's banished the Lion from her room, and it's now hiding on top of the entertainment center, probably never to be seen until we move.Baby-sitting night. It's a handful, but occasionally we get quiet moments like this.
0 comments:
Post a Comment