So have you ever seen one of those movies that totally made you take a step back and take a deep look at your life? The other night Brad brought home "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" It's rather slow, but really made me think deep. One of my favorite "morals" of the story was "Nothing stays the same"
After the movie I was already pretty emotional, then I saw a paci on the counter and said to Brad "Brad, we won't always have paci's around the house". This realization had us both choked up and I had to rush into the girls room to watch them sleep and appreciate them for the stages that they're currently in. I'm so thankful that they are still so young, and can't wait to add more to our family. I added one to the new years resolution list , and that's to take time to watch them sleep more often. I love watching them sleep, it's really the only time I can sit back and stare and meditate about how wonderful and unique they are as I don't get much chance when they're awake with the constantly running around.
Just thought I'd share this life changing moment we had.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Epiphany #2
Posted by Brad's TLC on Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I wasn't planning on watching it cuz I can't stand the girl actor nor Brad Pitt, but you've convinced me to watch it!
Post a Comment