Monday, August 04, 2008

Super Cute Capri

Wow, July has been one insane month. It's busy season at EY, which means Brad works some super late hours. So when he's not working, we're partying it up at the beach, San Fran, Seattle, or even just at home. It's hard updating the blog when you've got a bazillion cute photos to sort through and choose between. So I hope you have a few minutes, cause this is gonna be a long night of bloggin for me.

Laney has been uber cute being her normal social sweet sensitive self. She's getting so big!! We had her 15 month check up at the beginning of July. She's still 90th percentile for height (32 in), and 75th for weight (25 lbs). Sometimes she's just too cute I have to squeel out loud.


Laney with her first set of pigtails!! Wow, doesn't she look like a little girl instead of a baby in this photo? Unfortunately her hair is still so fine they fell right out, but it was cute for the picture.




I bought Laney a fish the other day to put in our plant ecosystem thing. She couldn't stay away from it. She signs fish, but says kitty at the same time.....I think this must be what she's decided to call her fish. Traditionally I've named my beta fish after Greek myths like Hercules, Venus, and Zeus. (I've had this plant for a very very long time). But I think I'll let her name this one.



This has got to be one of my all time fav's. We taught Laney how to dance by standing on Brad's feet. Look at her face, she's absolutely ecstatic. She loves him so so much. On this day Brad actually came home before she went to bed, and she couldn't stop squeeling with delight. She's getting to that point where she cries when he leaves and gets sooooo excited when he comes home. She knows he's gone and misses him so much. What a special bond they have.

0 comments: