For years I've been wanting to take Brad to Seattle on a vacation. I spent some time growing up there and it's the one place I've really wanted to move back to someday. Unfortunately, brad insists that he can't live without seeing the sun at least once a week, so it looks like that's not going to happen. He still really enjoyed our vacation and thought it was incredibly beautiful.
Brad's favorite part of the vacation.....visiting and running a 5k with his old roommate and running buddy Rob
My favorite part of the vacation..... the ferry ride to Victoria and getting to see some Orcas along the way!!
Laney's favorite part of the vacation.... all the people to say hi to and playing with the cars. That's my girl!!!!
Prepare yourself for an onslaught of photos. We started the vacation at the Seattle aquarium. Laney loved looking and signing the word fish. She even got to touch a starfish. 
We then hoped on quick 3 hour ferry ride to Victoria, British Columbia. It was so incredibly beautiful, and as mentioned before, we got to see a pod of Orcas (killer whales). Laney was ridiculous. She had to walk up to everyone on that boat and say Hi and make faces until they laughed and told her how cute she was, then she'd move on to the next person. Doesn't she know that that guy with all the tatoos and mean look is scary and should be avoided? Nope, no one can resist the "wow" face and those button dimples.
While in Victoria we stayed in this gorgeous Fairmont Empress built in 1906, checked out the historic and very romantic old English looking inner harbor and renowned Butchart Gardens. Wow, this was Brad's and my second favorite part of the vacation.
Tami, I couldn't help but think of you when I saw this giant construction cone in a sculpture garden. Remember when....... (inside joke).
Wow, and that was our vacation. 1 week later we were back home and getting back to the day to day. If you thought that was a lot of photos.....I had about 400 to choose from, so thank your lucky stars you weren't subjected to one of Brad's infamous Zoom nights.
1 comments:
I knew you'd gone to Seattle, but I didn't know you got to stay at such a cool place. The Empress looks so regal! Seattle is so beautiful!
Post a Comment