Picture this. Laney and I are just chillin outside in the cool morning on our patio. I'm enjoying a few passages from "Twilight", gearing up for the release of "Breaking Dawn", and Laney is calmly and quietly playing in front of me. All of the sudden she starts sputtering, throwing a fist full of dirt on the ground, grabbing her tongue, and waving her hands in the air in a panic. It freaked me out at first, but then realized what had happened. Will she try broccoli, No. But a clod of dirt, yes. Thankfully she didn't like it much, and for the next half hour continued to try and scrap little bits of dirt off her tongue. I'll never forget the image of her sticking her black tongue out of her mouth. Unfortunately she got most of it out before I thought to take a picture. Haha. 
Friday, July 18, 2008
I'm so hungry I could eat Dirt!!!!
Posted by Brad's TLC on Friday, July 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment