Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Cutest little girl EVER!!!

Laney has become really animated lately. She loves to talk and even waves to the garbage pick up guys when they stop by every week. A lot of her signs are starting to turn into words now. Although we're quite confused and even a little worried when she runs around throwing things on the ground and yells "die!" We're not quite sure if that's what she's really saying, but I still think it's hilarious. She's obsessed with carrying pens around the house. Unfortunately she's finally figured out how to "click" them, and has managed to draw on several of her shirts and even her shoes. And she still won't call me Mommy. I wake up every morning to "Hi De de". Every morning she brings me her shoes and says "shoes", sits down and sticks her foot up waiting expectantly for me to put them on. She then says bye-bye while waving backwards and runs to the front door. We have an enclosed patio so I let her out and she has a ball taking her toys outside and pushing her lawn mower around.

What?

DeDe you have a funny laugh

Mind if I pencil in some park time?



No, I'm not chewing gum, those are my new giant molars, they're great for eating crasins!

Finally, caught on film!!! Laney does this "hike" everyday, and yet I can never catch it on camera. Finally we caught it here. It's not the best picture, but at least it's a memory preserved!! My favorite is when she does it in church showing off her diaper. Silly girl.

Now I never asked her to kiss me on the lips. But it's suddenly become one of her favorite things to do. She also kisses her kitty, puppy, and our arms. Come on, how adorable is that?

This is what she does when she gets REALLY excited.

0 comments: