Yay!!! We are finally able to announce that we are expecting a new addition to our family!!! This announcement probably isn't much of a surprise to those who have seen me in the past couple of weeks, I'm huge!! I've even had a couple of people just flat out ask me if I'm pregnant. Laney is so excited to be a big sister (or at least we assume so since the word baby was her second word and she refuses to leave any baby alone without patting their hands). Our due date is January 15th (one day before my birthday), which currently puts us at 12, almost 13 weeks along. Here is an Ultra sound picture of little Jordan. We've taken to calling it Jordan. Not necessarily what we'd call it if it happens to be a boy, but it's better than calling it just plain it. This is the side profile, with the head to the left. The lower right is it's bum. Along the top is the face, belly, and legs.
Here is a fun 3D video of little Jordan. You can totally see the baby moving, squirming, and stretching. I know neither are very clear pictures, but remember this is a picture of a picture, and the baby is only 4.5 centimeters, about the size of a lime. Isn't it amazing that at 12 weeks, just 9 weeks after conception, the baby's organs are all there and it's main job over the next 28weeks is to grow? What a miracle we've been blessed with and we can't wait for Jordan to join our family.
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
And then there were Four
Posted by Brad's TLC on Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats! That's wonderful news!
Tessie! Congratulations what wonderful news!!
I just found your blog through Andrea & I'm glad to see you're so happy and part of such a cute family!
I hope all goes smoothly for you and the upcoming wee one!
Amber Fillmore
www.veryparry.blogspot.com
Congratulations that is great. Good to see your happy little family. This is Brads friend from school a long time ago. Just wanted to say your family is beautiful.
Post a Comment