Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sumthin Different




So this is something I've been wanting to do for a very very long time. My hair was always short in high school, and loved it. When I came home I was really really nervous what Brad would say, you know guys, they're biased towards long hair. But he said that he loved it, and he seemed to mean it!!! Yay!!!! We chopped about 7 inches off, and I had a little lightheaded headache that evening, it's amazing how much all that hair weighs. The color is actually the same as last time, but with all that bleached hair, it comes out all too quickly, so hopefully this will help get me back to my natural hair color faster. So the question of the day is.... do I look better with longer, or shorter hair?

3 comments:

Brad's TLC said...

The next polling question will be: "Does Laney look better with short or long hair?" I like it short so we'll leave it short. :)

The one who writes stuff said...

Love the cut; it's super cute!

Moser Clan said...

Wow look who I found!!! You look so happy. That makes me thrilled!!!! I love this blog business!!!