Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Mothers Day!!!

Wow, last weekend was so crazy, I pretty much forgot that it WAS Mothers day......and so did Brad and Laney. It was worth it to spend time with the family in Utah, and they brought me some roses and took me out to the Cheesecake factory when we got back, so it was a great "Tuesday after Mothers Day".

I started the trip off on Wednesday by flying into Vegas with Laney, where my mom picked me up and drove us up to Cedar City. Let me tell you, it was tough few days for me as a mom without dad around. Laney still won't let anyone else hold her and insists that I be with her constantly, which means no break for mom. It was still worth it to surprise Tabby (my baby sister) at her bridal shower, she didn't think I would be able to make it (what kind of maid of honor would I be if I didn't?). We did get Laney's 1 year pictures taken, so stay tuned for those pictures, she made all sorts of smiley faces for those.

Before I knew it, it was time to head out, and my mom drove me to Provo, where my sis-in-law Val met up with us, and took Laney and I the rest of the way up to SLC where we met up with Daddy!!! He had gotten to run the "Race for the Cure" in SLC with some of the rest of his fam. Laney had so much fun the rest of the weekend playing with her cousins, it reminds me why I want to leave the nice warm California weather and move back to Utah.


Here are our annual Parker Pictures taken at the Provo Temple

0 comments: