~
~
~
I think Laney would be happy anywhere there is a baby. She loves to pet their hair and is so gentle with them, touching their arms and legs.
~
And of course, what would a 1st birthday be without their first cake!!!!
~
~
I think we're more excited that she is.
~
~
One thing that we, and several people have noticed is how dainty Laney is. I was so prepared for a Tomboy girl, but if she keeps going in this direction she'll be the girliest girlie girl ever. She ate quit a bit of cake, just little piece at a time. And forget that frosting, way too slimmy for her. Don't worry, she really does have that good ol sweet tooth. Today we (Laney and I) were enjoying some yummy leftover birthday cake and she got so impatient waiting for her turn to have a bit, that she just started grabbing it. Honestly, what are we teaching our kids letting them eat cake with their bare hands?
1 comments:
I can't believe she is already a year! That's so exciting, and she is so cute! It looks like you had a blast.
Post a Comment