Friday, January 25, 2008

Great Expectations

I don't know why, but for some reason ever since we found out we were having a girl, I've been itching to get her a cute little pink soccer ball. Why is this odd? Because neither Brad or I play the sport. Granted I did play for something like 3 years as a young girl, but the only goal I ever scored was for the other team (on accident of course!). Hopefully with Brad as her dad, she'll stand a sporting chance (no pun intended) if she ever decides to try her hand at athletics. We've got our bets on volleyball, basketball, or the hurdles in Track&Field since she inherited my long legs.



This picture was just too darn cute not to post!!! The way they look at each just melts my heart!! No matter what kind of mood she is in, she always puts on those big dimples when Daddy walks through the door. (Here she has just passed the big dimple stage and has moved onto the "how was your day" stare)



0 comments: