The title and picture pretty much sum's up our life the past few months since school started. Brad has been training for the Boston Marathon and I've started running more just to....run more. The more you run the more you can run more. Here we went for our first family run in a long time. I was in the back pushing Eli in the single, then once the girls got tired they hoped into the double and Brad pushed them with me. Then once I got tired Brad dropped us all off at the house and he finished up. It was a perfect Saturday morning.
Besides running, we've also been not so literally running around. It seems like as soon as I get out of bed until we get home for dinner, life is go go go. It's amazing that even though Laney is in school 6 hours a day, it's harder to get everything done that I need to get done. Such is the life I guess. But we've been barely keeping things managed, which means I haven't been feeling super social, by the end of the day all I want is to get my house in order, a few quiet moments, and then off to bed. So I apologize if we haven't been able to talk for a while, know that I think, wonder, and care for you family andfriends frequently.
0 comments:
Post a Comment