Eli - 7 Months
He can now - Sit up
The girls enjoyed putting on an impromptu guiltar show for Eli. He actually liked it a ton!
We didn't help her with this at all. I was amazed at the detail. She made sure the blocks were all facing the same way. They hadn't played with these in months. All it took was to move them to the garage and now they get played with all the time.
Silly Daddy = Silly Kids = Happy Mom
So Happy at Church! So many new faces to look at!
Loves Loves Loves the swing!
Taste good Eli?
I actually recognize myself in pictures now that I'm finally down to my pre-prego weight! It took a LOOOOT longer this time. I learned I had to find a good equilibrium with my diet and exercise. Too much exercise and I would be ravenous and eat too much. Too much dieting would cause me to binge eat. It's all about moderation, isn't that true in almost every aspect of our life?
One of my duties as a mom is to teach my girls how to flip their hair. Just kidding, but it made for some funny pictures.
Now I'm not very crafty, but Halloween treats I can do! The girls had so much fun making these, they took a ton of pictures.
Eli got to join Cali during her pre-school Halloween Costume parade. I think he was paying more attention to the teachers than some of the preschoolers.
0 comments:
Post a Comment