Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer Fun!

We haven't been up to anything big or exciting in June.  We are just getting used to a new routine with 3 month old Eli and starting to get out of the house more.  

Going to the Gym in the morning was a bit tricky, so I would do some pilates video's at home, and had plenty of help!

Eli thought we were hilarious!

Sometimes the weather gets super unbearable, luckily it was Saturday when it reached 100 so Brad and I were able to take the girls swimming.  No way I could do this by myself!


Nothing like a good morning of swimming to get a 5 year old to take a nap!

We also just purchased season passes to the local Happy Hollow Zoo.  It's half kiddie rides with a few fun animals, but the girls love it and it's not far.  


Eli's first carousel ride!


Danny the dragon, not to be confused with Danny the dinosaur.  




Some days I just don't feel like dragging all the kids out of the house, and the girls get a little.....creative.  



When we do get out of the house it's a special treat!


Poor Eli.  These are the only pictures I really got of him at 3 months.  The problem is that every time I get the camera out, the girls have rushed in and crowded him to the point that he's crying, or he's way too interested in checking out the camera to do much.  


0 comments: