The month of April was full and eventful. My mom came to visit for Easter and Laney's birthday and my sister's family came to visit for a whole WEEK! The first few months of the newborn stage is always tough for me, and it's a struggle to get out of the house. Thankfully we have been busy with visitor that it seemed to go by so much quicker than usual!
Eli just LOVES this swing with a turning mobile that even has stars that moves. Sometimes when I'm holding him and he's fusying, I'll put him down in it just to get a break, and he'll suddenly stop crying and be as content as can be for 20 minutes. A MIRACLE! Of course he only sleeps in his OTHER swing. I'm not complaining, he like his swings, which gives me a break that I never had with the girls. These breaks allow me to shower and spend a few minutes with the girls.
The girls sometimes fight over who gets to see "Eli Eyes". Since his wake happy time is still far and few inbetween it's quite a treat when they get to actually play with their new brother.
Laney is just such a precious sister!! She loves to take care of her baby brother. I intentionally put her next to Eli in the car so she could help him, and she does the best job holding his hand, making faces, and trying to give him his paci.
I just love sleeping baby pictures! These were taken b/c I was amazed that he fell asleep before I could swaddle him.
Cali is as spunky and loving as ever. She loves to take care of her brother, but she also loves to go off and play by herself. With all the visitors and attention, she hasn't quite felt any jealousy yet from being removed from the baby status in the family.
0 comments:
Post a Comment