Eli is 1 Month old now!
At his 1 month check-up he was 9 lbs (30th %) and 22 inches (75%)
A wave of worry washed over me when the nurse pronounced him at 9 lbs even. He was 8'14 when he was born!! The girls were almost 10 lbs by this point. The Dr. said that he is perfectly normal...I just have to get used to a not so chubby baby.
And he is smiling now! Wahooo! Okay, so this picture is not a picture of him smiling that cute open mouth smile that babies use when first smiling at people, but of course I didnt' get that one on picture, so here is a different equally adorable smile.
Yep, he's hit that stage where he doesn't like to sleep in his crib. At least he sleeps in his swing...sometimes. That's something I couldn't say about the girls.
0 comments:
Post a Comment