Monday, January 30, 2012

Our new Home

 Dining room



My favorite room in the house....the Kitchen!!  We may have doubled our house space, but we easily tripled, probably quadrupled our kitchen space.  Some lovely ladies in the ward came and moved my entire kitchen for me, they are practically pros at organizing so I didn't have to spend hours trying to arrange and rearrange everything.  Everything is just right.  

As one friend noticed.....It looks like your TV got smashed and flattened.  Yes, I could no longer use the excuse of "we don't have room" for Brad's dream of a TV. All I did was mentioned that he could have purchased a large TV with what he paid for the iPad last summer, and within a week he sold it on Craigslist and purchased this slightly used TV for practically the same price.

There is no TV in the TV armoire anymore, but it's the perfect spot to store all our DVDs and games.  


The play room.  Or the "place to store the toys until we want to play with them then we spread them out to all 4 corners of the house" room.  I have bigger plans for this room that are currently in works...including a freshly painted table and chair set (in garage waiting for a clear coat), some fun alphabet wall applique's, and a solar system mobile. We'll see if it all happens before the baby gets here. 

My greatest master piece....the pirate bathroom.  I tried to do a pirates and mermaids bathroom, but didn't find a lot of fun tasteful mermaid decor.  I'm not sure the girls are super excited about it but I sure am!

I ran out of ideas for the master....or rather I ran out of budget to really decorate this how I want to. Oh well.  At least we painted one of the walls a fun color. 

The baby's room.  Not even close to being done in here yet, but this is what we got so far.  I'm just not into the cutsie animals, so it's been hard to find some fun colors and stuff for a baby boy's room.   Better get a move on....Probably induction date is just 3 weeks away!

0 comments: