Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Crossroads

Okay, so we've hit a major crossroads in our life.  We applied for a 3rd rotation, this time in England, and that ended up not working out due to some random something or other.  However, Italy really wants Brad to come back, and claims they can actually get the Visa this time.  Also, Brazil also really needs a portugese/english speaking Manager, and you know how Brad would LOOOOOOOVE to move there.

Here's the thing... almost a year and a half has passed since we originally planned to go, and our family circumstances have changed.  We're having to face the reality of trying to have and manage life with 3 kids (no no, no announcement, but something that we would like to happen in the next few years), plus I feel like we've seen so much of Italy, and although it would be an amazing experience with plenty more to do and see, I also know exactly just how difficult it would be trying to manage THREE kids in a big city.

So we're faced with this huge decision....give up the comforts of what we know and face the challenges for a great experience...or give up a dream we've had for 6 years in order to secure family stability and happiness (I have to admit, there were a lot of long bad days to go with the amazing ones while we were in Milan).

I would love to hear your opinion.  So please take a moment to vote on the poll to the left.

0 comments: