Sunday, November 07, 2010

This fall we enjoyed.....

Laney is now sleeping in her own bed all night long!!!  (knock on wood).  Since before she was even 1 year old we would bring her into bed with us in the middle of the night.  It was the only way to get any sleep.  And when she got her toddler bed she would just jump on in without us knowing.   I was always so dead set on kids not sleeping with us, but for this sensitive little bug, I think she really needed it.  But at 3.5, it was time for this little wiggle worm to snuggle up in her own bed.  So to convince her to stay in her big girl bed, we let her sleep in her sleeping bag on her bed, and believe it or not it worked!!!  After 3 nights of her getting up in the middle of the night, she started staying put. And even on those nights only the first night was hard to get her back into her own bed.  I thought for sure it would take forever to break her of the habbit. I was surprised that this picture below was the only time she slipped out of the bed.  That bag was so slippery, but she loves it!   

 Fall Flora.  This was the last rose of the season.  I'm still in awe of the fact that we get roses all the way into the first of November.  And those beautiful red berries on the bush in the background are just right for getting me in the mood for fall.  


Brad's Birthday!!! We won't tell you how old he turned, for security reasons ;) wink wink.

0 comments: