Hey Look, it's Leonardo Da Vinci
This is the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele, one of the worlds first shopping malls. Now filled with stores we couldt't even think of entering until Brad is making a 7 figure salary, well, maybe not even then. Built in 1870.
The bull is the symbol of Milan. Legend has it that if you're in need of good luck, you just spin around with your heel on his little Testicles. As you can see, it's pretty worn out. Yes, I did it, and I think I actually do feel a little bit luckier!
Here is the outside view. It's right next to the Duomo
After all that walking and sight seeing we needed some good Italian pizza. If you ask Cali to smile for the camera, she will say cheese and pull this face. classic.
See, I am the luckiest person in the world!! Look at how much I am loved!!
Mmmmmm, the famous Italian Gelato!
Yay!!!! we're home!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment