The house. We'd been wanting to get one of these for a while fo the girls, but we were "supposed to be moving soon". So when we actually started to get settled into the idea of actually staying settled here, we picked this up off craigslist. It's been tons of fun!!
Any guesses as to what's going on in this picture? If you guessed "we went swimming and forgot a swim diaper", you guessed correctly. I had no idea these regular diapers were THAT absorbant.
"I heard the pink nose sunscreen was coming back in style"
"I do it!" Cali said her first phrase!! If only it hadn't been these 3 words. She says it all day long, when trying to wash her hands, buckle her into her car seat, or even while swimming. Yes, here she actually CAN reach the sink all by her self, but as you can see she still has to stand on her very very tip toes.





0 comments:
Post a Comment