Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"Can we dance?"

I promised myself than whenever Laney asked "Can we dance?", I would never in any circumstance say no.  So as a result we've done a lot of dancing the past few days......and I mean a lot.  I can even use it as a bribe to get her to do things, like cleaning up the living room or using the potty.  One of these days she's going to figure out that I'd let her dance anyway, or that she doesn't need my permission to dance.  She already knows how to work the ipod stereo.  Her favorite songs?  Four seasons - Spring, and Single Ladies by Beyonce.  No, I don't normally expose her to the latter type of music, but she heard it in the store one day and it stuck. 

Her "pause in the music" pose


 

I just love the bouncing blonde wavy hair.
 


 

Cali of course wants to get in on the action as well
 


2 comments:

Ben and Anna said...

There is something so very similar about Cali and my Jay....I think it's the smile, and the always smiling eyes. I LOVE it! She just simply brings a smile whenever I see pics.

Kim Whitefield said...

I hope she always has that bouncy curly hair!